Monday, June 27, 2005

6 Month Blogging Anniversary: Thanks Everyone

Last Friday, 6/24 marked my 6 month anniversary blogging. I've learned a lot (and a lot I have to learn). I've withstood hardware problems, software problems, operating system crashes, network failures and plenty of user error.
I responded to a "tag" with an unusually long response that resulted in wiping out all my links, including my archives. Everything was recovered except that specific post and I still haven't figured out what happened.
I have been corrected and chastised, flamed and dumped on, congratulated, encouraged, inspired, ridiculed and rejoiced. It's been great.
According to the TTLB Ecosystem today, I am a Flippery Fish. But I think my true calling might be a Slimy Mollusc . I wrote about being an Insignificant Microbe back in February and I still love the categories more than what they mean (# of blogs linking to your blog). Of course, I am amazed that anyone finds my words and thoughts of any interest (whatsoever) and to those who take the time to comment, thank you, even you who heartily disagree.
Most importantly, I'd like to acknowledge my gratefulness to all the bloggers (whether they know me or not) who have offered such wonderful insights, made me laugh, and question and ponder, and scratch my head, ultimately, expanding and enriching my world. Thank you all!
I hope to improve and since I have a new computer and laptop, I guess I could start with a new picture. The present one is 5 years old! This is bold talk because
I generally don't like pictures of myself . So we'll see...
Here's to more blah, blah, blah blogging.