Thursday, August 25, 2005

Fish Tales: The ones that got away

I have had a terrible time posting lately. Something has happened everytime I even attempt it and I'm getting pretty frustrated. Good thing I don't get paid for this because I would have been fired (and/or gone broke) long ago. Anyway, I have "lost" several outstanding articles, not to mention some long excellent comments. I really do need to improve my computer skills. But why do things go wrong after I finish the text?

Ever wonder where these lost messages go? Is there a graveyard for all the lost bits and bytes, you know a final resting place for all those pesky characters who never got to where they were going ? Or is there some mountainous pile of packets derailed somewhere along a dead end or broken pathway? Is the network full of data dumps?
I need an explanation, even if I have to imagine it, which takes me back to the ones that got away...

More later, when I am convinced my posts aren't destined for Never Never Land.