Monday, July 10, 2006

Rainy days

It has rained for two whole days and I can’t remember the last time that happened in Denver.  Rain is usually a very good thing here since we get so little of it and most people welcome it as reprieve from the hot dry days of summer.
I celebrated Saturday and treated the day like a “snow day” in essence a free day where ordinary plans and responsibilities are renounced. Whatever I choose to do, I always feel like I’m getting away with something, not quite cheating but definitely being naughty.
This is pretty funny since my guilty pleasures are not much more than reading, working puzzles, watching movies and blog crawling.
I haven’t been blog crawling in a long time. In fact I haven’t been on the computer much these past weeks. Isn’t that obvious with so few posts? Anyway, I’ve missed visiting my favorite sites and friends and cruising around the web.